Hello there! Even though I will not be celebrating christmas this year, I still wanted to make a wish list with fun things that I would ask for christmas.
As you can see it’s almost a trends of this season wish list but I am a low-budget student so I actually did not have the money to buy these things. But if I had the chance this is what I would buy.
1. Number one is a purple lipstick! Yes!! I am probably the only one in the world who does not has one of these… This was a very big trends the last year and I have noticed that even the brand that did not own such a colour applied this to their collection.
2. I actually have 2 shoes in my list just because I am a girl and girls love shoes! Right? But anyways I am totally mesmerized by the transparent heel. And even though I actually wear no heels. I would like to give these a try.
3. I really love the look of this black bag. It’s very elegant and wearable with almost everything! And again i believe that this has been a trend for this year right?
4.I actually do not have a compact blush in my beauty stash that i just can take everywhere. I only have a big palette that you can see in my video. So that is a thing that I really really need!
5. And then this cute hat from EYK! I really enjoy watching their videos and stuff! And a couple of days ago i saw that they were selling these cute hats, so that 2 for the price of 1 for me. Supporting Eat Your Kimchi and having a cute and fashionable hat.
6.The naked palettes… Every youtuber and blogger that I know has at least 1 video dedicated to one of the 3. The sad thing here is that I actually never have owned one. It’s just too expensive for me! But a girl can dream right?
7. This is a leather jacket that I found on zara.com. I truly believe that everyone needs a leather jacket in their closet just because you can wear it with everything. And in every season! A leather jacket is a timeless piece of fashion that will be fashionable forever!
8. And last but certainly not least…. These pretty shoes! I Think that these shoes are popular in the catwalk because I saw something like this one in a Chanel catwalk show. The only difference is that the upper leather part was a lighter colour, and they looked like socks to me. But I still tought that they were pretty! And to be honest, my fist impression about these shoes were also that they are leather socks. But when you really look at them you can see the beauty I guess.
Thank you for reading!
I hope that you like this! And if you do please comment and subscribe.
Do you like my wish list? Tell me wich product you would like for christmas in the comments!